360° Video – Please watch using a virtual reality device such as Oculus, Google Cardboard, or a phone headset.
If you are on mobile, please open this video in the YouTube app in order to view the 360° video
In this video, you’ll hear from World Tree Founder Wendy Burton and meet Kim Martens,
a 2nd generation World Tree farmer from Roanoke, Alabama.
WORLD TREE: An investment that fights climate change, reduces your carbon footprint, cleans the air,
helps farmers build revenue, and produces sustainable timber all at the same time.
The World Tree Eco-Tree Program provides investors with the opportunity to participate in a timber investment while creating direct environmental benefits relating to forest restoration, carbon sequestration and promoting healthy eco-systems.
The Eco-Tree Program leverages the fast growth rate of the Empress Splendor (Paulownia) tree to maximize
the economic and environmental benefits of agroforestry.
Risks and Risk Management:
• Agricultural risks include crop failure. World Tree plants trees across dozens of farms many thousands of miles apart. World Tree has replacement tree reserves available.
• The Farmers contracted by World Tree must properly care for the Empress Splendor (Paulownia) trees from their planting as startlings through their growth cycle to maturity. Farmers must properly water, prune and care for the trees. Failure to do so could result in some or all a Farmer’s Empress Splendor (Paulownia) trees either dying or failing to mature to expected height and diameter, thereby reducing the amount of Empress Splendor (Paulownia) lumber that may be harvested from a Farmer’s trees. World Tree works closely with farmers in the US and globally in educating and training.
• Investment risks include no regulatory review, highly speculative, limited voting rights, limit on amount available to repay unit holders, no tax advice, lack of marketability and liquidity of units.
• Issuer risks include reliance on ability and judgment of Company management, net worth and going concern of the Company, deployment of Empress Splendor (Paulownia) tree startlings, and farmer risk as indicated above.
• Industry risks include natural disturbances, world events, lack of an established market for Empress Splendor (Paulownia) timber in North America, and factors out of the Company’s control.
For a complete overview of World Tree’s Risks and Risk Management, please refer to the Offering Circular.
Vanderbilt Financial Group is an investment firm disrupting traditional finance by focusing on socially and environmentally responsible, ethical, and impactful investments. Vanderbilt is known as “The Sustainable Wealth Management Firm” for our commitment to providing financial advisors and their clients greater access to values-aligned investments. Headquartered in a LEED-certified Platinum building, our commitment to changing the world begins at home in our office and within our culture. For more information on Vanderbilt Financial Group and our advisors, please visit: www.vanderbiltfinancialgroup.com.
Vanderbilt Financial Group is the marketing name for Vanderbilt Securities, LLC and its affiliates.
Securities offered through Vanderbilt Securities, LLC. Member FINRA, SIPC. Registered with MSRB. Clearing agent: Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions
Advisory Services offered through Vanderbilt Advisory Services & Consolidated Portfolio Review. Clearing agents: Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions, Charles Schwab & TD Ameritrade
Insurance Services offered through Vanderbilt Insurance and other agencies
VFG and its affiliates support and promote Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (“ESG”), Socially Responsible Investing (“SRI”), and Impact Investing, but the Firm and its affiliates do not require or mandate that its financial professionals engage solely in related activities. Clients of the Firm and its affiliates are not required to adopt or invest in any specific security, strategy, or portfolio.
Copyright 2015 – All Rights Reserved – Vanderbilt Financial Group 125 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797 | Phone: 631.845.5100